Final Spec PvP - IS BACK http://finalspec.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFrequently Asked Questions answered by Jordi and Sky

Goodbye FinalSpecPVP

Go down 
+2
i farted lol
Pubehead69
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pubehead69
Registered Member
Registered Member

Goodbye FinalSpecPVP Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Bye to you all. I've just had it with this server now. Fed up of the lagg and Prod pkers. Also getting pissed of with the fucking fcers who call themselves hybrids.

Also this server has not been updated once since I've started playing it. Very few staff members that don't abuse (Str4 P K R, Vath and xx Ranger xx)

So thanks and love you all (Apart from ignorant pures and fcers.)
Back to top Go down
i farted lol
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
i farted lol

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:10 am

hope u enjoyed ur stay hate to see ya go but frm what i hear the server is bout to get better heard they may get a vps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sky
Webmaster
Webmaster
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:24 am

pube whyyyy I thought you said you'd play on the 317 lol

The 525 is full of big cheaters just to say -.- aka x loggers, crap staff (well some) and some abusers, etc.

Just hope to stay on the forum chat cuz that'll be where me and Jordi set up the 317 =d
Back to top Go down
i farted lol
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
i farted lol

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:59 am

Vath wrote:
pube whyyyy I thought you said you'd play on the 317 lol

The 525 is full of big cheaters just to say -.- aka x loggers, crap staff (well some) and some abusers, etc.

Just hope to stay on the forum chat cuz that'll be where me and Jordi set up the 317 =d

why not just get rid of the staff thats abuseive and get new staff i mean after all u are co owner??
Back to top Go down
Sky
Webmaster
Webmaster
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:08 am

One of them is Ek Quiche but if he gets demoted he'd say 'Vath should get demoted aswell' etc etc -.-
Back to top Go down
i farted lol
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
i farted lol

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:11 am

yah well there not hardly on but parden my french most of the ppls want admin mod just for shits and gigles?
Back to top Go down
Pubehead69
Registered Member
Registered Member

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:39 am

Hehe, I will stay for the 317 for sure. Just getting bored of the flaming in PvP because everyone takes it so seriously. Is the 317 out yet? And I might come on the 525 just to say Hi and stuff, staying on forums too.

Not so much of a quit, but a break Smile
Back to top Go down
Sky
Webmaster
Webmaster
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:45 pm

317 is about 95% released but all we need is a source which Jordi likes -.-

At the moment he wants everything so 'perfect'. Once he didn't like the source tried before for World 2 all because of the old RuneScape HP bars -.-
Back to top Go down
Pubehead69
Registered Member
Registered Member

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:13 pm

He's not going to a find a 317 with New Hp bars.. The old ones are still good. Needs to make his mind up >.<.
Back to top Go down
i farted lol
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
i farted lol

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:18 am

yeah i think the old rs hp bar and alot of customs ruin and ive seen a few 317 with the new hp bar not the life point crap it just take a real good coder to change them
Back to top Go down
the helper
Registered Member
Registered Member

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:48 am

Vath wrote:
One of them is Ek Quiche but if he gets demoted he'd say 'Vath should get demoted aswell' etc etc -.-

talk to jordi about it then your the co-owner if your the co-owner the owner should atleast listen to you and think about it
Back to top Go down
i farted lol
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
i farted lol

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:07 pm

if he still is lookin for another 317 soruce i have one expt the npc in bandos chamber are nulled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sean THE Pro
Community Veteran
Community Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm

:L lol i like the hp bars atm not the old oness :L there ugly
Back to top Go down
sp3c pkz
525 Donator
525 Donator
sp3c pkz

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:55 pm

recome xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FinalSpecPVP   Goodbye FinalSpecPVP Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye FinalSpecPVP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Spec PvP - IS BACK http://finalspec.info :: Main Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: