Final Spec PvP - IS BACK http://finalspec.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFrequently Asked Questions answered by Jordi and Sky

Mr's F2P Clan for mostly warring! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr
Registered Member
Registered Member
Mr

Mr's F2P Clan for mostly warring! :) Empty
PostSubject: Mr's F2P Clan for mostly warring! :)   Mr's F2P Clan for mostly warring! :) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:31 am

Hello It is Mr here!(Ryan) Making our F2P Clan.TAP(THE ANCIENT PILERS!)
This clan is 99% F2P! I know its a spawn server
with p2p items etc, but I personally like f2p warring
and others might like it for a break from P2P pking at home.
NOTE* SINCE ITS A SMALL SERVER ATM WE WILL WAR EACHOTHER,(HALF THE CLAN AGAINST OTHER HALF)THATS WHY I HAVE 2 SETS OF GEAR.
So some FAQ(frequently asked questions) follow.

Why f2p? Main gets boring after a while
Why is it 99% F2P? Well in this clan we can use turmoil. Thats P2P but we can use it. NO OTHER PRAYERS.
What items can we use? I will post a picture below of the equipment and inventory of our items.
Do we get any loots? Well You get kills for your KDR for one ;D Also we will have FFA(Free for alls) sometimes and winner
gets a price for that.(Chosen by you guys!)
Any benifits? Well since you will be in my clan I guess you will get "more attention" one might say since i'm a mod.
I'm tired of spawning F2P items and spending cash? I will give u 5 sets of the whole clan armour for free.
NOTE* OTHERS WILL BE ADDED SOON ENOUGH.

Heres the gear we will use below,
*NOTE ALL ITEM CODES ARE NOTED
*NOTE 5 SETS WILL BE GIVIN FREE IF YOU JOIN THE CLAN
FOOD-SWORDFISH ONLY (IF CAUGHT USING OTHER FOOD WILL BE WARNED AND KBD FROM CLAN) (374)
POTIONS-STRENGTH POTION (114) AND SUPER RESTORES (3025) (ONLY POTIONS)
HELM-SARADOMIN FULLHELM (2666) NOTE* SARADOMIN HELM MIGHT BE GLITCHED, IF SO USE (2674)
AMULET-STRENGTH (1726)
PLATEBODY-SARADOMIN PLATEBODY (2662)
PLATELEGS-SARADOMIN PLATELEGS (2663) SKIRT (3479)
BOOTS-LEATHER BOOTS (1062)
GLOVES-LEATHER GLOVES (1060)
RING-NO RING, NO RING, NO RING!
CAPE-TEAM 1 WILL GET STRENGTH CAPE(T) (9751) TEAM 2 WILL GET DEFENCE CAPE(T) (9754)
ARROWS-RUNE ARROWS (892) (IF WE HAVE RANGERS)
SHIELD-SARADOMIN SHIELD (2668)
WEAPON-RUNE SCIMITAR (1334), RUNE 2H (1320), MAPLE SHORTBOW (854) FOR RANGERS

APPLICATION
IRL NAME-
ING NAME-
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU-
KILLS-
DEATHS-
MAXED (Y) (N)-
ANY F2P SETS YET (Y) (N)-
WILL YOU BE ABLE TOO REGEAR IN LESS THEN 3 MINUTES (Y) (N)-
ARE YOU WILLING TOO MAKE 50% OF THE EVENTS?(1 TRIP+ EVERY FRIDAY, 1+ TRIP EVERY SATURDAY) ATLEAST 1 TRIP A WEEKEND. (Y) (N)-
ARE YOU WILLING TOO RANGE-
PICTURE OF KILL DEATH RATIO-
PICTURE OF BANK-(REALLY WANTED)
RANK IN GAME- (PLAYER, DONATOR, MOD, ADMIN, OTHER)
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY THIS SERVER-
WHAT DOES RULE 3 MEAN-
DO YOU HAVE A MIC-
DEFINE THE TERMS,
DD-
PILE (MR)-
SPAM TAP-
MASSING IN 5 MINUTES-

RULES
1.)DO NOT ATTACK ANY ONE UNTILL I SAY GO OR TELL TO START!
2.)DO NOT PILE YOUR OWN TEAM!
3.)DO NOT, DO NOT USE ANY P2P ITEMS UNLESS TOLD TO FROM OWNER(ME)(MR)(THIS INCLUDES POTIONS!)
4.)IF YOUR ONLINE YOU HAVE TOO COME TO THE PK EVENT!(YOU DONT HAVE TOO COME TO BOSS EVENTS ETC)
5.)DO NOT USE PROTECT FROM ANY ATTACK STYLE!
6.)IF THE WAR IS A REGEAR, REGEAR ASAP AND COME BACK!
7.)IF THE WAR IS NOT A REGEAR, DONT REGEAR, COME BACK WITH NOTHIGN ON AND SIT!
8.)DO NOT EVER RUN FROM A WAR!(EVEN IF YOUR OUT OF FOOD)
9.)DO NOT EVER TELE FROM A WAR(EVEN IF YOUR OUT OF FOOD)
10.)DO NOT DUPE, GLITCH, HACK, SCAM, AND FOLLOW ALL THE SERVER'S RULES!
11.)No barrage and or veng!

BLACKMARKS, BANS, AND WARNINGS
First offence is a warning.
Secound offence is a temp ban from clan.*This means you are not being "watched" by clan members and even by me.(Time depends on offence)
Third offence is a ban from clan. I really dont want too ban any one so please dont break the rules!
Note* IF ANY ONE WANTS TOO REPORT ANOTHER MEMBER, GET VIDEO OR PICTURE PROOF OF THEM BREAKING RULES!

A LITTLE ABOUT MY SELF
Well i'm 15 years of age and i'm a Sophmore in highschool. I'm planning on going too college for eletricity and wiring.
Right now I run cross country and play baseball. I mostly play on the weekends but play during the week also sometimes.
I like spawn servers but Mass pking with max gear gets boring after a while, thats why i'm hosting this clan. I can make
a basic forum and such, if any one wants too help with the forum they will get higher rank in the clan. Also i'm going too try
to get the owner too get Magic too work so we can almost 100% F2P war, with magic etc. Also i'm going too try to get the owner
to make the clan chats work so we can have our 2 different clan chats for when we war. Right now magic dosent work so don't try
to spawn a bunch of magic gear just yet. Anyways, I like to play sports, my name is Ryan. I also play video games, my favorite
would have too be MLB 11 the show or MW2! Well thats about it for about my self. Oh yes, i DO have a facebook!

A LITTLE ABOUT THE CO-OWNER
The co-owner is Mikeylol. His irl name is obviously Mikey. He is 16 years old, he wrestles, plays football, andd LOVES
to bot frostdragons! He has been playing Rs and Rsps also for sometime now. He is level 131. Me and Mikey knoweachother Irl
and I remember me and him always used too see eachother but never really talked untill we both stayed at his cousins house
one time together and we stayed up all night scaping, pking actually ALL NIGHT! Hung out every day since then Wink He has
his Drivers licence and we love to drive around with the music up in his extreme truck with his subs!Very Happy (we also love niggerknocking
at 12 o'clock at night on weekends with his little brother! lmao. Well Mikey is really cool once you get too know him, he might
flame sometime but you gotta get use too him, he's really cool though, and I personally think he has turrets, He dosent believe
it though. (This paragraph was requested on his request for me to add in something about him) And it also proves we arnt just a
strict boring clan that dosent have fun, because we do have fun. So join us! Smile

EVENTS
We will do many different events even if we are a F2P clan so maybe we can get more members. Well when we do non-pk events
we will be able too use P2P items and gear. Most of our events are going too be pk related though, we will do FFA(FREE FOR ALLS),
Multi pking(teams), single pk tournaments, multi pk tournaments, Bounty hunter events (maybe), Also we will do Boss hunting,
this will give a chance for the players with less wealth gain a little bit of wealth actually trying. Some boss huntings include
Corp beast, King black dragon, Godwars dungeon, Tormented demons, and some other boss hunting. Like I said even though we are a F2P
pk clan we will still boss with P2P gear etc. I am taking suggestions for more events, so let me know!

FORUMS
Well about the forums, I personally arn't that good at making forums, I can make a basic one thats about it I can't really get
into detail with them, Like i said, if any one want's too help with the forum they will get a higher rank in the clan. And
they will also be more honored. I would like the forum too be Black and red if possible, and Have something like
"TAP, THE ANCIENT PILERS" at the top or something, we will talk more about this later on, just post if you want to help, thanks.

RANGED & MAGIC
Well as of now, Range's hits seem a bit off, it dosent hit that accurate, but i'm going too talk to the owner about fixing
these htis, exspecially since we will be using Green d'hide, Maple short bow etc. Magic as of right now does not work i believe.
I tryed too mage in one of the wars as you can see below on one of the links of the videos, Entangle was working, but i tryed
using fire wave and it didnt work. When we mage you can only use F2P magic gear and any cast on the reqular spell book.
NO VENG OR BARRAGE IS ALOUD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.* Like I said i'm going too try to talk to him and get him too fix those.

I would like to personally think you if you have read this whole thing or atleast scimmed through MOST of it. I took a little time
personally i think in this clan, and I have done this on other servers, but I rewrite all the clans threads by scratch. I just
wanted too think you for looking at this and applying, please, please, please, NO SPAM on this thread. Apply or just a friendly goodluck,
no spam, thank you. Below I will post videos of some small 3 v 3's and such of what we done before. Also the list of clan members.

CLAN MEMBERS
Owner/leader- Mr
Co-owner/2nd leader- Mikeylol
Forum creater/Higher Rank-
Higher Members-
Reqular Members-
Other-

Back to top Go down
Mr
Registered Member
Registered Member
Mr

Mr's F2P Clan for mostly warring! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr's F2P Clan for mostly warring! :)   Mr's F2P Clan for mostly warring! :) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:46 am

Application is also here-

Mr wrote:

APPLICATION
IRL NAME-
ING NAME-
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU-
KILLS-
DEATHS-
MAXED (Y) (N)-
ANY F2P SETS YET (Y) (N)-
WILL YOU BE ABLE TOO REGEAR IN LESS THEN 3 MINUTES (Y) (N)-
ARE YOU WILLING TOO MAKE 50% OF THE EVENTS?(1 TRIP+ EVERY FRIDAY, 1+ TRIP EVERY SATURDAY) ATLEAST 1 TRIP A WEEKEND. (Y) (N)-
ARE YOU WILLING TOO RANGE-
PICTURE OF KILL DEATH RATIO-
PICTURE OF BANK-(REALLY WANTED)
RANK IN GAME- (PLAYER, DONATOR, MOD, ADMIN, OTHER)
HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY THIS SERVER-
WHAT DOES RULE 3 MEAN-
DO YOU HAVE A MIC-
DEFINE THE TERMS,
DD-
PILE (MR)-
SPAM TAP-
MASSING IN 5 MINUTES-

Back to top Go down

Mr's F2P Clan for mostly warring! :)
Page 1 of 1