Final Spec PvP - IS BACK http://finalspec.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomePageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFrequently Asked Questions answered by Jordi and Sky

Reporting Im Ian

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hangman
Registered Member
Registered Member

Reporting Im Ian Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Im Ian   Reporting Im Ian EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Your Username: hangman
Your account status: normal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reporting Username: Im ian
Reporting account status: moderator

What they did: Jailed, plus muted for the worst reason.

Picture/Clip (video)/evidence: no evidence

What your behaviour/what you were doing before the incident: I attacked 'Im Ian' because he pjed
H Y B R I D, and i was just trying to help H Y B R I D. Of course I would help him because, me and H Y B R I D just fought and I know he has no more food left, and Im Ian wass just farcasting H Y B R I D. I did not overreact in any manner and I got straight to PM'ing a friend (pure billi0n), and he advised me to report him. I think he should be demoted because, I don't think he has any idea in what MODERATOR means, he did the exact opposite of what a mod should've done by PJ'ing H Y B R I D. A real mod would jail the one who PJ's H Y B R I D.

Why you think it may have happenened: He warned me he'd jail me for helping H Y B R I D, but how could i just stand there while H Y B R I D got pjed.

People who saw it:
1. H Y B R I D
2. Im Ian
3. Pure Billi0n
Back to top Go down
m v p hybrid
Registered Member
Registered Member

Reporting Im Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Im Ian   Reporting Im Ian EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:59 pm

yea, i find this believable because Ive witnessed "Im Ian" abusing many times threatening people that if they attack him or pj his fights he will jail some people just yell at him because he is the one that pjs them so ian mutes them/ jails them which if i got pjed id be pissed off to... but im on hangmans side im ian abuses way to much he doesnt deserve to have that silver crown next to his name.... or even a gold one ever...
Back to top Go down
hangman
Registered Member
Registered Member

Reporting Im Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Im Ian   Reporting Im Ian EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Yes! thank you, I'm sure many more people feel this way.
Back to top Go down
i farted lol
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
i farted lol

Reporting Im Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Im Ian   Reporting Im Ian EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:16 pm

yes im ian is bad staff
Back to top Go down
Sky
Webmaster
Webmaster
Sky

Reporting Im Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Im Ian   Reporting Im Ian EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 am

We all know and I saw this lol. I was only my other account for 'spying' on staff to make sure they aren't abusing.

So you could add 'Vath' to that witness list
Back to top Go down
Im Ian
Registered Member
Registered Member

Reporting Im Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Im Ian   Reporting Im Ian EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reporting Im Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Im Ian   Reporting Im Ian Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting Im Ian
Page 1 of 1